Thread: did she or didn't she cheat on Alex?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default did she or didn't she cheat on Alex?

I have read all the comments and I speculate like everyone else. I would hate to think that Ellen cheated on Alex. With all that Ellen went through with Anne, you would think that she would not want to cause someone the same pain as she felt when Anne cheated on her with buddy. Alex was so hot, I don't understand why Ellen would be with chickie from Ally McBeal? She should define what is lust and what is love.

I'm beginning to think all the stuff with Portia de Rossi is b/s. Lust is like the feeling you get when you are EXTREMELY attracted to someone (turned on) for a short period of time. While love would be an emotion a person feels for another that doesn't end, even when your mad at the other person.

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm sorry to say but Alex is HOTTER than Portia. I don't see what Ellen see in Portia. Im hoping they (Ellen and Alex) gets back together.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EllenRules
    I'm sorry to say but Alex is HOTTER than Portia. I don't see what Ellen see in Portia. Im hoping they (Ellen and Alex) gets back together.
    I agree with you 110% there. Alex is a classic beauty and while Portia is attractive, she's a bit of a diva (the way she looks, i mean). I really hope Ellen and Alex get back together. It just seems wierd, them not being together. I feel really bad for them both :cry: