Thread: more press about the break up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default more press about the break up

This is from E! Ted Cassablanca's Awful Truth:
    Unfunny Business
    "There has been no change."
    --Press representative for Portia de Rossi, gossiped new honey to Anne Heche's old one, Ellen DeGeneres, regarding de Rossi's stance on her sexuality.
    Is that so?
    For years, it was a relatively open secret in Hollywood that de Rossi was girlfriend to Francesca Gregorini, step-daughter to music legend Ringo Starr. Her flacks would never confirm it to me (although many a sigh was heaved, many brows arched), and I was asked not to report their affair, and I always respected that decision on de Rossi's part.
    Portia has since changed publicists--along with girlfriends, apparently.
    The new flack--or at least one of them--said still no changes were occurring, media-wise, even though he never asked me to not print the fact that his semi-famous client was said to be dating a much more celebrated one. A beloved TV gal, in fact, who could offer heaps more ink for Ms. D. than could a semi-relative to a surviving Beatle.
    "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives," sniffed the de Rossi flacker, like he was guarding friggin' state secrets or something. Said rep would not reveal:
    If Ellen and Portia have hooked up as girlfriends (my wording, not his).
    If Ellen and Portia had wild, abandoned sex (my kinda nooky!) in the backseat of a limo while still with their respective mates (Gregorini for de Rossi, photographer Alexandra Hedison for DeGeneres).
    Why de Rossi is apparently more open about her relationship with DeGeneres than with Gregorini (again, my wording, not his).
    However, Mr. Rep. did break policy and insist the two women were not living together in Ellen's Hollywood Hills abode. I have no idea why he suddenly decided to get all gabby on that one personal sitch.
    Reps for DeGeneres said they also do not comment on their clients' personal lives. Others were less guarded with their opinions: "I think this is the crazy side of Ellen," blabbed one pal, "going headstrong for some blonde she's taken with, just like she did with Heche."
    "It really takes the bloom off the rose that Ellen's become," observed a colleague to DeGeneres. "Now she becomes that much more human for her audiences."
    Now, hold on a lipstick second, here, everybody, somebody who's thisclose to Ms. H. decided to bark a few comebacks: "This thing that was reported in the limo," sighed a perturbed best bud to the fab Ellen. "It never happened. Their publicist was with them at the time--couldn't have happened."
    Unless that's one full-service flack, I but I digress...
    "Ellen and Portia are absolutely not together," added the comic crony, even though this superknowledgable source revealed that, indeed, Portia and Ellen "had a thing." But this Ellen-camper insists that's all it was--a one-time fling. "[Ellen] and Alex are going through a very difficult breakup. But there is no third party. Ellen told me herself."
    Well, maybe not now, there isn't. I'm certain all gals involved will heal, eventually, and find the lip-lockin' love we all so love to witness, n'est-ce pas?
    Yuck. That makes me sound like some dirty old straight guy. Better move on to a real one...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OUCH!!!!!
    Its sad, very sad!!! I guess we take our role models and put them in pedestals forgetting that they are human...I hope Ellen hasnt made the huge mistake its being reported and more apperant to be true....
    Belacb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default tabloid frenzy

Okay, I take anything from the National Enquirer with a grain of salt, but just thought I'd share:

ELLEN's EX SEES LAWYER ABOUT 'GALIMONY' SUIT

Alexandra Hedison is suing DeGeneres for a piece of her massive fortune.

Alexandra Hedison and Ellen DeGeneres
    Ellen DeGeneres' discarded girlfriend is talking to attorneys about suing the star for a piece of her massive fortune, says an inside source -- and the suit could turn into the biggest case of "galimony" in Hollywood history!

That's the bombshell story behind Ellen's recent split with Alexandra Hedison after four years - and the comedienne's new romance with "Arrested Development" star Portia de Rossi, who ended her own lesbian relationship for Ellen.

Now Portia is moving in with Ellen, Alexandra has moved out -- and Portia's longtime girlfriend Francesca Gregorini is heartbroken.

Our issue that goes on sale Friday reveals all the juicy details of one of the biggest cheating scandals ever -- gay OR straight!

Published on: December 16, 2004

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

haha... now thats a load of b.s. poor ellen and alex... they dont need to hear crap like this... can you imagine ellen or alex waiting in line at the grocery store and seeing that... i couldn't imagine being a celebrity and going through a hard time and see stuff like this... its the holidays too... this is so sad :cry:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

LOL!!!!!!! Thats the dumbest thing Ive heard yet! Where do they come up with these outrageous stories? They must have weird dreams and then decide which celeb to use it on and thats what happens. FREAKS! LoL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

they have changed the wording on the article for some reason it now says

Now, hold on a lipstick second, here, everybody, pals who are thisclose to the fab Ellen have further insight. The high-powered hush-hush word from the Hollywood Hills honey's camp goes as follows: Basically, Alexandra (who, by the fashionista by, can fill out a fetching suit about as well as Ms. de R. does a bustier number) and Ellen were kaput before Down Under dame de Rossi and DeGeneres had their whatever together. And there was a whatever. But, I'm told, that's all.

"Ellen and Portia are absolutely not together," explained one of the comic's cronies, who added that no current relationship between Ellen and Portia is presently burning. You know the drill; it's like one of those semi-clean hetero bustups--no third party exists, that sorta thing. Well, maybe not now there isn't. I'm certain all gals involved will heal, eventually, and find the lip-lockin' love we all so love to witness, n'est-ce pas?

Yuck. That makes me sound like some dirty old straight guy. Better move on to a real one...

i wonder why they changed it.... weird

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I HATE the National Enquirer and others like them . Like they don't have nothing better to do other than getting in people personal life. I dont waste my money on them I tell you. I think the media plays a BIG ROLE in people (celibrity) breaking off their relationships. This world would be a better place without all this BS.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chick2
    they have changed the wording on the article for some reason it now says

Now, hold on a lipstick second, here, everybody, pals who are thisclose to the fab Ellen have further insight. The high-powered hush-hush word from the Hollywood Hills honey's camp goes as follows: Basically, Alexandra (who, by the fashionista by, can fill out a fetching suit about as well as Ms. de R. does a bustier number) and Ellen were kaput before Down Under dame de Rossi and DeGeneres had their whatever together. And there was a whatever. But, I'm told, that's all.

"Ellen and Portia are absolutely not together," explained one of the comic's cronies, who added that no current relationship between Ellen and Portia is presently burning. You know the drill; it's like one of those semi-clean hetero bustups--no third party exists, that sorta thing. Well, maybe not now there isn't. I'm certain all gals involved will heal, eventually, and find the lip-lockin' love we all so love to witness, n'est-ce pas?

i wonder why they changed it.... weird

This was part of the article that is on E TV...
    Belacb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok guys I just read in touch magazine and they had a pic with ellen and portia in it and just so you all know ellen still had her wedding band on at that time........just some info