Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alex

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

good i was worried for a sec...

back to topic...

okay alex is playing a straight woman ... does anyone know if she gets any lesbian action in the L word...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, I think one of the promos at the website show her kissing someone even though she's playing it straight.

Excellent stepping stone for her to get back into acting.
    "The beginning is always today." ~feminist, intellectual and writer Mary Wollstonecraft

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

couldn't agree more with you on that one...

thanks for the info... showtime is filtered here i can't see the promos... can't wait for S3 to come out on DVD...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

she's kissing helena peabody in the promo

you can check out the promos for season 3 here -----> http://www.thelwordonline.com/promo_clips.shtml

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rich
    i'm just airing my opinion and trying to get the posting back on subject
    Good luck :roll:

Maybe they should come with warnings 'caution: may contain traces of portia'
    This whole site should have this warning then. The subject of Portia here is like a zit, you never know quite when and where it'll pop up, and it's often painful and ugly when it does.
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Notice i didn't bring up " P " she just keeps popping up..

weird take off the good sexy one and they leave helena... i'll have to suck it up to watch Alex make out....

rich
    thanks for posting that website it is also filtered: let's see what did it say again: " Gay or Lesbian or Bisexual Interest " is filtered

good thing for me that this website has none of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

irock4u.......you could try this one ------> http://www.thelword-fr.net/katherine...o4.php?type=15
    Not sure if this one will be any good for you but it's worth a shot.

I'm officially gonna start campaigning for this site to contain the warning :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks rich it was definately worth the shot (usually personal websites are filtered too) .... i saw awesome pics of Shane.... i was unable to view the short clips... unable to find Alex... i tried substituing alex's name where katherine is didn't work.. :lol: :lol: thanks again.... i enjoyed it....

Everyone has that one person they hate reading about for me it's Rosie gives me the creeps.... :lol: :lol:

i'm sure when Alex finally makes her apperance on the L-Word this place will be buzzing about her with no interruptions... :-P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What's weirder still is how people who are fans of Ellen are so anti- her new girlfriend. At an Ellen site, I would expect to read about her even if I didn't like her that much.

In the beginning of their relationship, no one could say a single negative word about Portia. If you said you thought she didn't look good in an outfit, you were crucified. Like you were committing a crime by expressing your opinion about a celebrity for crying out loud!

THEN no one wanted to talk about Alex because others thought that was hanging on to Ellen's past, and if she didn't want to be with Alex, none of us should be allowed to bring her up either. Which pissed me off....

NOW we have people who don't want to read a single word about Portia! Unfortunately, she'll come up from time to time and it won't be because people are trying to screw up the thread. It's just life.
    "The beginning is always today." ~feminist, intellectual and writer Mary Wollstonecraft

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i personally don't care.... i come here to have a good time and i feel others do so likewise so if something is made clear about a particular place then i will do my best to respect their enjoyment of this place...

maybe like i said earlier make a title: Alex only or something.... it's not my issue but i will try if i know ahead of time....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast