Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aren't we wrong?... A, E & P breakup talk

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good for you guys!! That's fantastic!! Finding love is beautiful....holding on to it...priceless!! Keep on lovin' ....(Me, I'm still looking....)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks a lot ...I wish you a lot of chance! :mrgreen:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah, you guys are all right. It's not like we know every detail of their lives and maybe it is for the best for them to not be romantically involved. *sigh they were so cute together though :cry:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rockin2evanescence
    Yeah, you guys are all right. It's not like we know every detail of their lives and maybe it is for the best for them to not be romantically involved. *sigh they were so cute together though :cry:
    they really were. just picture perfect.... :cry:
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree we are wrong in judging Ellen, but I think what disapoints me is that she wore a wedding band...which should indicate forever. We as gay people are fighting for our equal rights yet when important breakups like this happen it shows we too can create and break commitments way to easily. To me forever means forever, through think and thin. I hope her and Allex work things out and that wedding band goes right back on her finger :roll:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree we are wrong in judging Ellen, but I think what disapoints me is that she wore a wedding band..which should indicate forever.
    Plenty of straight people I know have been institutionally married for longer.

And they didn't wear wedding bands but commitment rings.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2all
    I agree we are wrong in judging Ellen, but I think what disapoints me is that she wore a wedding band...which should indicate forever. We as gay people are fighting for our equal rights yet when important breakups like this happen it shows we too can create and break commitments way to easily. To me forever means forever, through think and thin. I hope her and Allex work things out and that wedding band goes right back on her finger :roll:
    Gay or straight, sometimes people change. I think your statement puts so much pressure on a person. Since they are gay they must be held to a higher standard and behave better than others. What about just letting people live their lives and go thru situations as they see fit and not put the weight of the gay world on this one breakup. Would you prefer Ellen stay where she was not happy in order to keep the *image* intact? Your disappointment I understand, I don't understand what her breakup has to do with equal rights.

L

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default my point...and I do have one

I live my life under The Golden Rule: I treat others in the way that I want to be treated.
    So following that rule, I would never want to be judge by my behaviors. Though, people have no motive to judge me, frankly.
    But, letīs put ourselves under Ellenīs shoes...it is tough. I would be beaten up if I would read some of this posts.
    So letīs relax.
    Letīs not judge.
    We donīt want people to judge who we love, who we care for.
    So letīs relax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12