Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aren't we wrong?... A, E & P breakup talk

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Aren't we wrong?... A, E & P breakup talk

Are we wrong for judging Ellen's personnal life? All Alex/Ellen fans are shocked by Ellen's decision of breaking up (as i am) and we all say "ellen go back with alex"... but, we don't personnaly know Ellen. We don't know how much Ellen loves Portia (...).. we have no idea of what is really going on with the 3 of them. We support Ellen because we are her fans..., but are we wrong for doing what we do, judging her? I'm not talking about everyone because some of us only say personnal comments... But it's our Ellen's life and we don't know a thing about it .. :!: :?

(sorry for the spelling, i'm french)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think you're right. it's not always true what the medias report.
    judging her wouldn't be right but in case all the people round here are not judging ellen. that's my impression. it's their personal opinion.
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Personally, I say hey wow, they broke up. But then again, relationships break up around me all the time. Friend of mine was with another friend for 4 years, but mutually they decided to split. Lifestyles changed. One continued to be a student while the other started work full time. The extra money & new workmates allowed her to get out on the town more. He wasn't a party person & didn't like her going out to party with male friends, so they decided to end it.

Whos to say what the reason is behind it. And they will have a reason. But just like they have kept their relationship to themselves, they will keep the reason private as well. Anything else is speculation.

For myself I don't really care who, what, how, where or why. Just that they're both have an understanding of what the other person feels, and that they can now both move onwards & upwards.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i so agree with you bladesedge

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

As much as I think everyone is in shock over Alex and Ellen breaking up, myself included, I think instead of everyone making assumptions we should just sit back and see what happens. We are just as bad as the media in a way making accusations when we dont even know the truth. I am not trying to offend anyone dont get me wrong, but I think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
    "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. " -Andre Gide

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by phranny
    As much as I think everyone is in shock over Alex and Ellen breaking up, myself included, I think instead of everyone making assumptions we should just sit back and see what happens. We are just as bad as the media in a way making accusations when we dont even know the truth. I am not trying to offend anyone dont get me wrong, but I think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
    I agree with you Phran. Of course we can have our opinion about the breaking up, but we shouldn't judge Ellen or Alex, as we don't know at all why they split up, who decided they should break up, how long this has been going, etc. Of course we can support them, that's what fans are for, but we should just wait and see what happens and see what, if they will, tell us and we should just let is rest. I just hope they'll both have a happy life, whether it's with each other or with someone else.
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree.....we will never know what the actual story is coz they have no obligation to give the media the details or the truth for that matter....it's their personal life. I'm impressed by the way Ellen and Alex acknowledged the breakup but are totally private about it. We are nobody to judge them anyways.....Like I'd mentioned earlier, I love and adore Ellen for the things I KNOW.....her smile, her wit, her laugh, the way she dances, the way she goes...'how dare youuuu'...and I'll just keep loving her for all that.....the rest I'll never be lucky enough to know about her!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah, youre totaly right. i feel bad for both of them because of the publicity this is getting.
    I could never hide this little light of mine
    If God made a mistake then I should die before I wake
    Maybe it's my fate to swim against this tide
    Swallowing my pride

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I agree too. It's their personal life, that's all.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

...just wanna say.... that Xela above... that wonderful Xela... is my girlfriend and she is so special.. i love her so much... ( 2 years and 2 months ) but it's not ellen topic so i'll shut up.... just wanted to say ops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast