Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please let them be...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the only thing i can say is: lisette, you're right, damn right.

i think that another aspect of all this is that many people/fans see their idol as "perfect human being" but that they often forget to think about the word HUMAN itself. they often are looking for some answers concerning their own lives. that's why many people or fans try to find answers through their idols cause they seem so near, so real and they "know everything" about them. in fact, nobody really knows what's on their minds and how they really feel but media gives people the feeling of being informed, informed about everything. which is simply not true.
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lisette, you are so right, but unfortunately we are all human and we have that urge to know things about celebrities, people that are just like us. we feel safe knowing that people and things stay the same and if they should change we panic. fix it immidiately no matter who or what it hurts. its just human nature but it is so cruel for those celebrities going through this. our sympathy is with all involved.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by baby5805
    we feel safe knowing that people and things stay the same and if they should change we panic. fix it immidiately no matter who or what it hurts..
    It's true. We panic when somethings not right or something changes.

After my family moved to our new house I started getting panic and anxiety attacks because I was trying to fix something that couldn't be fixed. 4 years after we moved I'm just starting to get over the move.

Or when your friends fight you want them to forgive eachother because you don't want to be forced to take sides.
    GoGgY-The Queen of England

Hey Alex!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goggy_lynn/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Lisette...what can I say?....I agree,totally!! I love Ellen....period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12