Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Series on DVD?

Default Ellen on DVD

Season one is coming out on October 1st. shipping to US only free of charge at the moment.

Ordered my copy and getting it sent to a friend in the US and she will post it on to me.

Worth waiting for.....lol

Anyone interested, it is through Amazon.

Ellen-Fan

Thanks for the date and where to get it....I'll have to check that out!

It's true! It's out! I preordered it from Amazon a couple of days ago. I can't wait until it gets here! WOOOHOOO!!

Thanks all for the info! I just pre-ordered my copy of the first season and I can't wait until it gets here!
    Michelle

Ellen-Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NasonM
    Thanks all for the info! I just pre-ordered my copy of the first season and I can't wait until it gets here!
    Michelle
    Ditto...:wink:

Default Re: DVD-but not about the serie

Thank you, life

What the title of the dvd, coz I can't get the tv station which perform Ellen show from my country so I decide to buy if it will release on DVD. Or somebody could help me to give more info about that, plz? :lol:
    All depend on time. Just left a lil' laffin on ur face then everything will be ok!

Sky still blue, stars still shine, I'm still alive, with breathe playing in my lung. Let me explore, before I found a miracle..... Let's toss for Ellen.... !!!

Default Re: DVD-but not about the serie

Quote Originally Posted by Kris7
    Thank you, life

What the title of the dvd, coz I can't get the tv station which perform Ellen show from my country so I decide to buy if it will release on DVD. Or somebody could help me to give more info about that, plz? :lol:
    Hey there! Just go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd and you should be able to order it from there.

Since my role on these forums seems to be to tell everyone were and when Ellen will be on anything to do with the UK, I thought I'd let everyone in the UK know you can pre-order your copy of Ellen series 1 now!
    I've already ordered mine from playusa.com. I've used playusa lots of times before and would highly recommend them. The dvds are all region 1 so they won't work inless your dvd player is compatable.

Ellen: Complete Season One is 2 Discs and is listed for release on 28th September 2004. It's 17.99 but there is free delivery on all items!

Order your copy now!

Heres the link:
    http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?p...1&title=185130

:wink:

Ellen-Fan

pasted here is the email i received today:

We thought you would like to know...

The item(s) listed below shipped today.

************************************************** ****************************

BILLING & SHIPPING INFORMATION

DETAILS FOR SHIPPED ITEMS

Order Number: 22802297
    Shipping Method: 10 - 20 BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY
    Estimated Arrival date:

Quantity Item # Description Price
    -------- ------------ ---------------------------------------- ----------
    1 ANE071408 DVD : ELLEN-1ST COMPLETE SEASON

hooray!!!!

i'm a little worried about the 10-20 day delivery thing tho - i'm sure they didn't tell me that before!

ah well, it's coming to the UK so i can't be too picky! but hooray - it's been god knows how long of waiting for them to ship it! how inconsiderate to have not sent it when i first ordered it and make me wait until it was released... :lol: :lol: :wink:

but yey - it's on its way!!

Got my dvds yesterday no mention of region 1 on mine played on pc and on my dvd player which to my knowledge is region 2 only i might just be lucky though, ordered them from amazon.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast