Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quotes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Quotes

Hi everyone i thought it would be fun if we quoted are favourite lines or scenes from the sitcom Ellen, you don't have to quote exactly just the jist of it will do, I'll go first.

Season Two, episode Ten (Mrs Koger)

*Ellen tip toes past Mrs Kogers door and accidently drops her keys*

Mrs Koger:WHATS ALL THE COMOTION!?!

Ellen: I had a really long day, I just wanna go to my apartment. I'm terribly sorry if I disturbed you.

Mrs Koger:Well why don't you spend less time being sorry and more time being quiet.

Ellen:Is this really all you have time for. Just to wait for me to pass by so you can abuse me. Because if it is lets really make it worth you're while. How's this, better?

*Ellen stomps*

Ellen:Or how about this.

*Ellen tap dances*

Ellen:Or why stop there you could follow me around all day long. I make noise all day. I make noise when I drive, I make noise when I work, I even make a little bit of noise when i sleep,

*Snores*

Oh yes farbule feed me the baby carrots. I mean you could spend you're entire day screaming at me wouldn't that make you're richful life more complete, huh?

*A shocked Mrs Koger Slams her door shut*

Ellen:Theres alot more where that came from too.

*Ellen stomps off really loudly just to anoy Mrs Koger more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I can't quote it but one of my favorites is 5,000 dollars where she does the puppet show for the little kiddies.
    Ellen is doing her own thing and living HER life. We should, as supportive fans, SUPPORT her.

That quote of your is funny :Bush or Kerry???? but lets not forget BLAIR The biggest puppet the u.k has got. :twisted:

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I really like the episode that was on here last friday. It was the one in which she accidently overtaped Paige's sister giving birth. When they are in the shop looking for a present Ellen saw such a thing you can put above cradle that makes music (srry don't know the name). She then says it's very relaxing and is wondering if they also would have one playing Pearl Jam. Tha't was soo cool I thought!!!! 'cos I'm a great Pearl Jam fan. Srry just wanted to say it..
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One from Ellen that I like (I know there are thousands more,but to be fair on me I havent seen many Ellen's 'cos I have to rely on a freind with the channel that shows it to record it for me) is one where She's talking to Spence -i think- about a house full of Air Hostesses being a pipe-dream for the both of them.
    ______
    Elleny Elleny Elleny Ellen-Stay the same,we love you.

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One I really like too, was the one in which there came a cinema next to Buy the Book. At the end Ellen calls the police and says 'I want to report a missing person (...) no she isn't missing yet, but she will be soon!' That one was so funny!!
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To her dad harold in 'hello muddah, hello faddah' while playing around with the model trains in 'morganville'-
    "Life isnt Morganville, dad. You cant just get on a train and go out of town... because the thing is.. the train doesn't go out of town... it just keeps going around and around"

In 'Just coffee?' while talking to Spence (Spence's line is great too but i cant remember it properly) -
    "Het-world?!!! Yeah, I used to love going there as a kid... but yknow in 'Bi-world' I hear they have twice as many rides!"

Womynfest -
    "That knock on your door? Its me..."

I'll be back with more soon... :P
    ~~~ Just Keep Swimming ~~~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I like it in 'fleas navidad' when Spence sings:

I'll get a tree
    I'll get a tree
    merry freekin chistmas to me!

I love 'when the Vow Breaks' (Paiges wedding) part 1 and 2 the episodes are histerical from start to finish.

"Don't cry for me Audrey-tina" -Ellen

"I asked heather and she told me to bite her!" -Audrey

and when Paige tells Ellen to walk down the asle and shes does on her own really fast whist Audrey protests "you forgot the pause".

The whole 'heart and soul' thing is equally brilliant.

COME ON PEOPLE SING IT WITH ME

heart and soul
    I fell in love with you

heart and soul
    just like a fool would do

maaaaaaaaddly
    that magic night we kissed.

Last but not least, I like 'makin woopie' when Ellen gets really drunk!

And spence says something like "shes afraid of blackmail" and Ellen says "kims boyfriend?"

Ofcourse I like the song in that two, when Ellens on the piano.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanfan
    In 'Just coffee?' while talking to Spence (Spence's line is great too but i cant remember it properly) -
    "Het-world?!!! Yeah, I used to love going there as a kid... but yknow in 'Bi-world' I hear they have twice as many rides!"
    Thats too funny! I haven't really seen any of the Ellen episodes but they all seem hysterically funny!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

on an NBC interview with stone phillips:

Phillips: "Your humor has always been good-natured and clean. Have you ever been tempted to work blue?"

DeGeneres: "F*** no. You know, it's..."

Phillips: "Let me ask that question again."

DeGeneres: "Alright."

Phillips: "Have you ever been tempted to work blue?"

DeGeneres: "I'll f***ing say it again. It's not like, I mean, the thing is, it's not like I don't, you know, if something drops on my hand or, you know, like I slam my finger in a car door, I'm not going to say, oh, goodness, that hurts. I'm going to curse."

DeGeneres: "The reason I do what I do is because I was influenced by Steve Martin, by Woody Allen, by Bob Newhart, by Carol Burnett, by Lucille Ball. I mean, if you put "f***" in front of anything, an audience is going to laugh. You know? It just-- it's easy. And I like a challenge."

hahaha, i love her honesty! :lol:
    I could never hide this little light of mine
    If God made a mistake then I should die before I wake
    Maybe it's my fate to swim against this tide
    Swallowing my pride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast