Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: singers on the show

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default singers on the show

am i the only one to notice that the singers on the show have been singing sad love songs. lindsay lohan sang about breaking up and still loving the person. and celine dion sang about always loving someone to. man how does ellen get through it.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: singers on the show

Quote Originally Posted by baby5805
    am i the only one to notice that the singers on the show have been singing sad love songs. lindsay lohan sang about breaking up and still loving the person. and celine dion sang about always loving someone to. man how does ellen get through it.
    About as slowly & painfully as anyone who has been in that position, regardless of which end of it you're on. There is a tremendous loss that is multiplied by the amount of time spent together. Even if Ellen was the one who called an end to it, this doesn't mean that the separation will be an easy one. You (generalised) become accustomed to a certain face, demeanour & schedule...it doesn't pass w/ the presentation of another. There's always something there to remind you of what you formerly had...

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That has got to be akward. Poor Ellen. Luckily for Alex, she's not in the public eye like Ellen is.
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I hate to say this, strep throat or not Lindsey Lohan could not sing. She had a terrible time even trying to keep up with the music! As my dad would have said "she could not carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it!" :?
    To help make it in this cruel world, always lend a listening ear and a caring heart, be strong and be brave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ninny52
    I hate to say this, strep throat or not Lindsey Lohan could not sing. She had a terrible time even trying to keep up with the music! As my dad would have said "she could not carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it!" :?

I have to say, at least she sang it. It could have been a recording like someother wannabes. Besides that has got to be a tense situation for anyone.

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Okay, she probably isn't the best singer out there, but 50% of hollywood's "best" aren't even talented (Paris Hilton). I agree that she's not a good singer, though. She should stick with acting. Isn't that the way it goes, though? The singers want to actors and the actors want to be singers.

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    Okay, she probably isn't the best singer out there, but 50% of hollywood's "best" aren't even talented (Paris Hilton). I agree that she's not a good singer, though. She should stick with acting. Isn't that the way it goes, though? The singers want to actors and the actors want to be singers.
    That's really true. The best artists aren't that good singers. Look at Madonna, Britney or Kylie, they're all incredible famous and rich, but not because they have such a good voice, they just know how to sell.
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It's kind of scary who kids these days are growing up with as role models. Seriously. My younger sister looks up to some of the biggest skanks out there. *shakes head* That's why i'm glad i have a good role model like Ellen.

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    It's kind of scary who kids these days are growing up with as role models. Seriously. My younger sister looks up to some of the biggest skanks out there. *shakes head* That's why i'm glad i have a good role model like Ellen.
    that's true. they think it's normal to wear mini skirts in the winter and tops which rarely cover any body parts. They think it's normal to weigh like 45 kg while i think that's just really skinny. (okay depends on the height as well but still you get my point)
    I'm glad I found Melissa. She's a role model to be because she just is who she is and not someone the press wants her to be
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

There are singers and then there are SINGERS......I would not even consider Lindsey Lohan in the same category as Melissa....Britney and they likes are just fluff.....Melissa and others are singers that will last the test of time
    Belacb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast