Thread: Today's show Dec 15 04

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Today's show Dec 15 04

Today Show looks like Ellen been crying for days. Both her eyes are red. I feel for her. I hate to be in her shoes right now. I didnt see a ring today. HOW SAD ABOUT THE ELLEN DREMA THAT IS GOING ON. THE MEDIA NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF IT.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah....i just got done watching. she didn't really seem like herself. who would be though. i give her mad props for being able to do the show though. when i'm really emotional i cry at the drop of a pin and would not be able to go out there and do a show like that. especially with that Jem song. Which, btw, i really wish Jem would have sang "They" instead....i love that song.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dammit....I get to miss the show everyday and have to wait a week for the oxygen network to air it!!!! It Sucks!!!
    Does anyone have pictures of the show...todays or yesterdays..that they can post???!! That would be great!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i really didnt notice ellens eyes being red... she didnt seem as out of it today as she was yesterday... she still isnt 100% ellen though...

when melina kanakaredes was reading ellens coffee grinds i wish she wouldve told "how ellens feeling today" instead of saying that shes making a big purchase... (ellen said it was construction on her house)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think of all of us and how we are fortunate enough to live our lives in relative anonymity...where we are able to conduct our affairs without having everyone and his dog voice their opinion....it is hard enough to go through whatever it is they are all going through...to do it under a microscope is something I cannot even imagine...
    My wish is Ellen be happy....because she makes me happy...

BTW, I am a newbie here...I am a regular on the Melissa Etheridge board and this place seems to be fun too. ...but I miss the Christmas smileys....especially my personal one...[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAaAwkW6yGgO4715Vm7lOjcPjvv11fWX8uwQYTS1XEiUqqPx G6OmdP55fTUnLmMUwfrKVlax!1Lb2*LyGq4643e9hntds*XHse !VV!tEIM/santabgrin.gif[/img]...can you say bah, humbug???? :wink:
    I woke up this morning so it's a good day...the rest is all details and noise...

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cheesedoodle
    when melina kanakaredes was reading ellens coffee grinds i wish she wouldve told "how ellens feeling today" instead of saying that shes making a big purchase... (ellen said it was construction on her house)
    oh i know!! when she said she was going to read her mood by lookin at the coffee grounds i was like "uh oh..." but after she talked about the big purchase she said something like "and theres more i could tell you later.." or something to that affect...
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."