0 0%
  • maybe

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EASTER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default EASTER

if you dont now the story well its all here..........god made the world,not monkeys or not gas in space.....well im not going to tell you every thing like danle and lions den and stuff but im telling you about jesus(gods son) he came to earth and saved people (no not like if a rope broke over a water fall and he saved you i mean well thats comeing but they belived in god so when i say it you now)well he healed like people that cant walk and stuff but he got hanged on the cross and if you belive that and you are saved then you well not go to hell.they put him in a tomb and put a rock that took 70 men to push and it was kind of like a door but could not open it...three days later the rock was moved by one man...that man was jesus christ and he rose from the grave and thats how we got easter...and if you dont belive in what i just wrote then you well die and go to hell for ever and thats hard to belive but its true so happy eastr day and by the way god got wiped and beat and a rib was torn out of his side and then they took a cron of thorns on his head and then had nails big nails put in his hands and his feet and died for every ones sins so belive and go see the passon that movie to make it clearer for you god bless and happy easter....... 8)
    ...BANNED...

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OKEY DOKEY :?: :?: :?:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lol!

i'll be going to hell anyways, so.....

:wink:
    ~~~ Just Keep Swimming ~~~

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[quote]
    i'll be going to hell anyways,
    HA HA! I wont be far behind you tartan

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: EASTER

Quote Originally Posted by ellenbff2
    happy eastr day and by the way god got wiped and beat and a rib was torn out of his side and

Happy Easter to you, too.

While your efforts are to be commended, you need to get your facts straight before posting such "facts". If you re-read the account in the Gospels, you will note that no bones were broken (you cannot remove a rib without fracturing either it or the vertabra it was formerly attached to), nor was there mention of a rib removal anywhere in the Bible, except for Adam's in the OT account of Eve's creation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HUH?????

What does this have to do with Ellen's talk show?

I'm not trying to be rude, but is there something wrong with you? All of your posts don't make any sense (if I can read them). :roll:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ROTFL

I am glad that I am not the only one who was having problems understanding these posts. Thought it was me. (sarcasm)

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    I'm not trying to be rude, but is there something wrong with you? All of your posts don't make any sense (if I can read them). :roll:

i second that.
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ellenbff2
    if you dont now the story well its all here..........god made the world,not monkeys or not gas in space.....well im not going to tell you every thing like danle and lions den and stuff but im telling you about jesus(gods son) he came to earth and saved people (no not like if a rope broke over a water fall and he saved you i mean well thats comeing but they belived in god so when i say it you now)well he healed like people that cant walk and stuff but he got hanged on the cross and if you belive that and you are saved then you well not go to hell.they put him in a tomb and put a rock that took 70 men to push and it was kind of like a door but could not open it...three days later the rock was moved by one man...that man was jesus christ and he rose from the grave and thats how we got easter...and if you dont belive in what i just wrote then you well die and go to hell for ever and thats hard to belive but its true so happy eastr day and by the way god got wiped and beat and a rib was torn out of his side and then they took a cron of thorns on his head and then had nails big nails put in his hands and his feet and died for every ones sins so belive and go see the passon that movie to make it clearer for you god bless and happy easter....... 8)

:?: :?: :?: :?:
    ok...one word: huh?

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I HAVE ONE WORD:: DUH :!: :!: :!:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast