Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Timberland the Gin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

YEs the front seat was good, there was a row in front of us. I did have to lean a bit to see Celine and the other guests, but we had a great time. It was my 3rd time at the show. I had to wait in line at 8 a.m. to be in the taping for a 7 p.m. show. I saved the place for my friends and they drove up later from S.D., CA. Ellen drove past in her Porche while we were waiting in line and we saw Jay Leno as we were being checked in. We felt so lucky to be there, and get the great prizes.

I was afraid my dancing ability with Ellen was going to spark some controversy. My friends said I looked like a rooster dancing with her.

It was great fun though. She is such a hoot.

legoco

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what day was that taped?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It was taped on a monday(12/13). I believe that was the only night they could get Celine Dion to come in and decided to make it the special day for her 12th day of Christmas.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laooo
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_12
    I was off w/ the flu (thank you, kids)
    with twelve of the pesky things, you must be in a permanent state of ill health! :wink: :lol:
    You know it! I'm on virus #5002 of the influenza/cold season...you can't get rid of the first before the bloody 10th comes around. Christmas will be a blast this year, as it is every year, LOL. :roll:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by legoco
    YEs the front seat was good, there was a row in front of us. I did have to lean a bit to see Celine and the other guests, but we had a great time. It was my 3rd time at the show. I had to wait in line at 8 a.m. to be in the taping for a 7 p.m. show. I saved the place for my friends and they drove up later from S.D., CA. Ellen drove past in her Porche while we were waiting in line and we saw Jay Leno as we were being checked in. We felt so lucky to be there, and get the great prizes.

I was afraid my dancing ability with Ellen was going to spark some controversy. My friends said I looked like a rooster dancing with her.

It was great fun though. She is such a hoot.

legoco
    Hey, don't worry about your dancing!! That's the whole point of Ellen dancing--just get up and do it! So many people don't dance past their 20's because they become self conscious. Who cares??? or as Jerry Gordon who was on Ellen's show recently had as a motto--So what?? The point is to have fun, and it looks like you did

Now, as for seeing the show 3 times--good Lord who do you know to get tickets so often?? I know there are people posting here who have been trying to get tickets for a year! (Okay, so I'm jealous, but I did at least get to see her show once which is more than a lot of people can say)
    Inquiring minds want to know...
    Diehard Ellen fan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I was laughing so hard the way Justin was dancing! It was so funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12