Thread: don't you just love the GAGA

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default don't you just love the GAGA

I LOVE when she does the GAGAGAGAGA to calm down the croud before her monologue. It's so funny! Next time she does think of me cauz i'll be sreaming and cheering like crazy!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I thought it was so weird when I heard her do that cuz im a really outgoing person and no one can ever embarrass me and I'll run around doing all kinds of stuff, not immature things. But I do this thing that sounds like a screaming seagull, and I was like HEY!! I do that too!! LoL If you dont know what a seagull is, they are really annoying birds that fly around down here on the MS Gulf Coast and crap on your car while making the same sound Ellen mimics for you everyday.

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Really? That's so funny! I wish i could hear you doing the seagull..those screams make me laugh so much ! I pray for Ellen to do it on every opening.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah everyone thinks its so funny. I dont remember when I started doing it, but I just couldnt believe she did too!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh my god... I found Ellen too hilarous when I heard that the first time. It's a classic from her... I wish every time to heard her say : "GAGAGAGA" ...LOL

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I haven't seen her talk show yet

Why you coming to visit me?I live where Ellen is from. Coonass State
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

MustangGurlie I would LMAO if Ellen try to do a seagull. These are the most annoy birds there is. The last time I was in Mississippi was back in 1987. I pass through it in 2001 going to Iowa. My dad lives in Moss Point,Miss. We got them here in Louisiana. Everytime we go fishing they atfer our fishing line trying to catch the bait. Don't bring Tony down here. He will run faster than he got here. lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: He hates birds.
    Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, dont put it off.