Thread: Friday's Show (12/17)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Friday's Show (12/17)

I just watched Fridays show and is it me (and it probably is since I am looking at every move and every word that comes out of her mouth extra closely)or when Celine talked about how having her son and how it changed her, Ellen kind of brushed it off quickly?
    Belacb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't think she did, but who am I to judge. I thought it was cool the way that Celine slid out of the chair and said when she got out of Vegas, she became a little wild. I would love to have her new cd and the book with Anne Geddes. I really love Anne Geddes work! Of course I love babies! :wink:
    To help make it in this cruel world, always lend a listening ear and a caring heart, be strong and be brave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

belacb, i was just watching friday's show again and i think your right celine was going on about how she was born when her son was born. ellen really did cut her short intentional or not. i rewatched and ellen just stuttered and then went to the miracle pictures.
    Where did your Christ come from? From God and a Woman! Man had nothing to do with him!"
    (Sojourner Truth)

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PS Anne Geddes is a New Zealander just like me!!!

I don't have that great of a creative streak though. She is awesome when it comes to photography with small kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default hey

Hey I missed the show on Friday and my friends and I are dying to know. Who was the gingerbread man? Thanks!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

justin timberlake

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

LMAO :lol: I never would've guessed in a million years that it was him. When she said "good dancer" I thought it was gonna be Nate, because he and Houston always do the worm. That was seriosly one of the funniest things i've ever seen on that show. "Baby Got Back" :lol:
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson