Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help! The song Ellen danced to Friday 09/10/2004 10am EST

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default HEY EVERYONE

I have been reading through alot of the forums, and topics, and I was not going to write anything because I didn't think that I would fit in, but I find now, that there are all sorts of people that are Ellen fans, and like to discuss her.

I have been having such a great time with her show, now that it's on here in Oklahoma. Each day, I get up, get the kids off to school, and then precicely at 8:58.. I prepare to dance with Ellen. Privatly of course... it's my happiest time all day I think.

Well, thanks for letting me share.. I am glad to be a part of this great community..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Feel free to comment on anything, everyone is welcome and fits in here!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Welcome Resa-Marie!

I hope you enjoy this forum...and I am glad that you are enjoying TEDS The Ellen DeGeneres Show as it is referred here.
    Unfortunately, I donīt get to watch Ellenīs show at home (I live in Brazil). But I have all her DVDs from the HBOs specials....and I often get to watch her monologues online at her site, and I get to see the photos of the last weekīs show on her site as well. I do my best to be in tune with you guys.

Be Good!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default WOW

Thankyou so much for the warm welcome. Brazil hu? That's a bit off the beaten path from Oklahoma.
    It's nice to find someone nice and willing to talk a bit. You don't find that much these days.
    Once again. Thank you so much for the welcome. I am enjoying Ellen's show. it cracks me up. I look forward to it every day now.
    Take care in Brazil... Write if you want.
    Resa

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Resa,

Yes Brazil! These days no place is far away, really, first are the flights 7 days-a-week to the US or any continent and the internet.
    I have met some people on this forum that seemed like old friends. Thatīs what is cool about people here in this site.
    We all have in common our appreciation to Ellenīs character, personality, show, etc. So that appreciation brings us together in a great way.
    I am sort of new in here too. What I have noticed is the fidelity that people have to this site. Itīs great.

Good night over there in OK!

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have met some people on this forum that seemed like old friends. Thatīs what is cool about people here in this site.
    i agree. every single person on this site is awesome! i haven't been able to watch ellen much this season 'cause i'm either studying or napping... :lol: ...but i always make sure to come to this site daily b/c it's so comfortable here, and everyone feels like a friend. what a great buncha people.....

edited to add: not to mention, through this site i met the best person and my best friend in the world. i owe this site BIG time....(almost forgot this...how horrible would that have been!!!!)
    "sorry baby...i don't know what i'm doing..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123