Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Globes

Thank God she tamed that hair......
    Belacb

As far as ellen and portia keeping it low profile ... that may be true...but I just find it suprisingly odd that the only pictures we have seen of them are those at the VH1 awards[where ellen is still wearing her ring] just thought I would throw that in. Although I am sad that she and alex have decided to call it quits I still adore her and support her as we all do here but I can hope that she and alex will end up together again if not I hope all involved are happy or content should I say.
    L.S.

So far no Ellen.

Nope, No Ellen. Well, at least not yet. I'll keep you guys posted. I'm going back and forth between the comp and the tv.

I didn't see her on the red carpet and I have yet to see her on the show. I think they said something about her and an after the show party... does anyone have a pic of her on the red carpet?

Ellen is not on the show. Not on the carpet nor on the actual show!!!
    Belacb

I just checked out what Portia de Rossi was wearing at the Golden Globes (www.newsmakers.com), she still bares a strong resemblence Drea de Mateo, freaky. :?

Quote Originally Posted by ulsoccer
    Ellen wasn't there at all? Are you sure? I'm just asking because then i won't have to miss Arrested Development. (i feel like a traitor for saying that ops: )
    Watching Arrested Development doesn't make you a traitor, it's a really funny/unique show, I just can't remember when it's on. :?:

I am all mad she wasn't on the awards... I watched it hoping to see her
    Could have been watching other things

but I just find it suprisingly odd that the only pictures we have seen of them are those at the VH1 awards[where ellen is still wearing her ring] just thought I would throw that in.
    I saw a picture of Ellen and Portia getting out of Ellen's car on their way to dinner at Poi on 12/30 or 12/31. They were both smiling.

mojosixx
    Mojosixx

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Monst83

Watching Arrested Development doesn't make you a traitor, it's a really funny/unique show, I just can't remember when it's on. :?:
    Thanks for that. :wink: Well, I know it's on Sundays on fox, but the time all depends on where you live. I think you can check listings on the internet. BTW, James Bateman just won a Golden Globe for best actor on Arrested Development! Woo-hoo.
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast