Thread: December tix sold out ... =(

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default December tix sold out ... =(

I know many of you have gone to her show, and I was wondering that even if it says the tickets are unavailable on her website, can you go there really early and wait in line and hope for tickets anyways, or call the studio ... or? And what are the chances, if any ? CÚline Dion is going to be on the show on the 15th and ... Ellen and CÚline are my two favorite people in the world. It'll be great to see them on stage together...they're going to be so hilarious! A couple friends and I are going to The Tonight Show (hopefully...we've requested tickets...*crosses fingers*) on the 14th (for CÚline, again) and we were ecstatic to hear she'd be on Ellen the next day! 8O I just hope there's some way we could get in ... anyways, thanks a bunch everyone. :wink:
    - Kim

Mais la vie sans toi ... je sais pas.
    http://randomramblings.blogdrive.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default whhhat

r u serious!??!?1.. i had tickets for dec 15 and cancled them!! now im doing jan 27..but hey thats after her bd haha..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is Celine TAPING on the 15th or is she on TV on the 15th? If she's ON TV the 15th then chances are they tape her the day before, which would mean that you'd be at the Tonight Show the same time as Ellen is taping Celine. If you are unfamiliar with Burbank, the two studios are literally a one minute walk away from each other so I guess you would have some big decisions if you are able to get tix to both. Also, there are plenty of times they pretape people as well so make sure they haven't taped her already on a different day all together before you go mad trying to get tickets. Good luck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Yayellen
    Is Celine TAPING on the 15th or is she on TV on the 15th? If she's ON TV the 15th then chances are they tape her the day before, which would mean that you'd be at the Tonight Show the same time as Ellen is taping Celine. If you are unfamiliar with Burbank, the two studios are literally a one minute walk away from each other so I guess you would have some big decisions if you are able to get tix to both. Also, there are plenty of times they pretape people as well so make sure they haven't taped her already on a different day all together before you go mad trying to get tickets. Good luck.
    Oy vey! I didn't even think about that. :roll: Heh. Yes, she's on tv on the 15th, so they'll be filiming on the same day. Poop! Ahhh well ... I'd much rather go to TEDS but I think I'd have a better chance w/ Jay Leno. I've also heard rumours that Celine may have been taped days/weeks in advance so ... who knows. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. :wink:
    - Kim

Mais la vie sans toi ... je sais pas.
    http://randomramblings.blogdrive.com