Thread: southeast asian trip...

Default southeast asian trip...

Hello. Is anybody here from (or have been to) Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore? I'll be on a week long trip to Kuala Lumpur, Bali and Singapore, and I'm just wondering for must see/try/eat stuff on these places. Of course I've done my part of research on the web, but I'd like to get some suggestions from fellow Ellen fans if I could

Many thanks in advance
    Seriously... I'm Kidd

"If you only read books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone is thinking" - Haruki Murakami

Default Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days

Experience the eclectic culture of India by visiting Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with Golden Triangle Tour 6 days. Most of the tourists just want to indulge in the beauty of monuments that these cities are having.

Default Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days

Golden Triangle Tour 3 nights 4 days is a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur is the most popular cities of India. The charismatic beauty of these cities is the main reason for the flocking of tourist. Spend some time in these cites and share it with friends and family members.