Thread: Hello from England!!

Default Hello from England!!

Some might remember me on here, not posted for ages, anyways, l got a Birthday email yesterday from this site, and thought l would check the site out. Those that do know me know l am in a long distance relationship (12 years this year) with my darling Cheri, she is in the USA, l am in the UK, we see each other once a year ( its brilliant this year because l am about to see her soon, twice in one year, don't happen often!!) She was here in the UK in March for 3 weeks, and l am going there on the 22nd of August. Long distance relationships do work, they require love and sacrifice, to keep it alive!!

Just checking in really saying hi to those that know me, hope you are all well.

love Trudy.

Have a fun time together.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Hey Trudy it's great to see you here again. Do enjoy your time with Cheri!!!!!

Hey Trudy, I certainly remember you, although you may not remember me as I didn't post that much when I first joined (I used to be Sukibaby then too lol!)

It's fantastic to hear that you and Cheri are still going strong I am in a similar situation myself (Although not nearly as long yet!) But we manage to make it work too, even though the separation can be hard sometimes, as I'm sure you know!

I hope you have a fantastic time when you get to the USA

Best wishes to you both

Sue XXX

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    Hey Trudy, I certainly remember you, although you may not remember me as I didn't post that much when I first joined (I used to be Sukibaby then too lol!)

It's fantastic to hear that you and Cheri are still going strong I am in a similar situation myself (Although not nearly as long yet!) But we manage to make it work too, even though the separation can be hard sometimes, as I'm sure you know!

I hope you have a fantastic time when you get to the USA

Best wishes to you both

Sue XXX
    Thank you Sue, so you are in a similar situation? yes l do know what you mean, just got to keep the love alive, too hard to be without them right ??? xxx Best wishes to you both too x