Thread: it has all gone quiet

Question it has all gone quiet

Happy Easter for those of you who celebrate it.

the forum seems to have gone very quiet, has something happened that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post

yes it is nothing has happened that i know of im waiting for newpics or something hopefully soon..

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post

You beat me too it, I was going to post today to ask the same thing lol!

I guess there has been very little news, no public sightings and the show has been going on as normal so there's been nothing to report!

It seems so weird coming here day after day and no posts though Hopefully Ellen and Portia will attend an event soon and we'll get some great new pics

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    You beat me too it, I was going to post today to ask the same thing lol!

I guess there has been very little news, no public sightings and the show has been going on as normal so there's been nothing to report!

It seems so weird coming here day after day and no posts though Hopefully Ellen and Portia will attend an event soon and we'll get some great new pics
    I was just thinking the same thing. miss seeing photos and news about ellen and portia.

Ellen-VIP

I agree that there has been very little news. We also don't have the webcams the way they used to be done, so there aren't updates on that every day anymore which used to generate some activity on the forum.