Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any tennis fans out there??

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    i love tennis!!
    Kim Clijsters is an awesome tennis player
    but since she stopped, and i'm belgian, i support Justine Henin now
    but i'm super happy Maria won she's my fave tennis player!
    by the men i like Nadal
    Oh, I forgot, I liked clijsters too. I've got a photo with her.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AussieEllen View Post
    I went for the first time to the Aussie Open this year. What an awesome experience. My favourite player is Amelie Mauresmo. She autographed a tennis ball for me and she spoke to me. Made my experience unforgettable. I hope Tsonga wins but either would be ok! I'll attach some of my pics from th Aussie Tennis Open.
    Wow, How fantastic. Great pics

I went to the Sydney International (Medibank cup) this year (and last). I watched Justine Henin and Svetlana Kutsnetsova this year (spelling???). Bloody amazing. Justine won. I love womens tennis . Justine was my first pick to win the Aussie open followed by Maria. My dream is to go to Wimbelton to watch a womens final. Danca I'm envious
    I have got some shots of Justine and Svetlana, Ill post when I upload them to my pc.
    I watched a doco on Martina Navratilova yesterday. What a wonderful thing she did for womens tennis, and still playing doubles. She is fantastic
    "It's the first time I've known in every cell of my being that I'm with somebody for the rest of my life" Ellen about Portia.

R.I.P Heath +++

hell yeah i luv tennis ...my fav player was jen capriati i love how she won with martina hingis in australian open in i think 2001 or 2000 was sooo great play...and also i like my home gurl Radwańska ..she actaully plays now in autralian open and she did it goood

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tolaoi View Post
    hell yeah i luv tennis ...my fav player was jen capriati i love how she won with martina hingis in australian open in i think 2001 or 2000 was sooo great play...and also i like my home gurl Radwańska ..she actaully plays now in autralian open and she did it goood
    Did you see Radwanska play? She played well against Huntacova (spelling???), unfortunatly she didnt win Shell probably be back next year too
    "It's the first time I've known in every cell of my being that I'm with somebody for the rest of my life" Ellen about Portia.

R.I.P Heath +++

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by danca232 View Post
    Oh, I forgot, I liked clijsters too. I've got a photo with her.
    u do??
    i'm jealous now
    i haven't had the luck to see her live, but i've known many stress moments in front of my television

Quote Originally Posted by maddog View Post
    Did you see Radwanska play? She played well against Huntacova (spelling???), unfortunatly she didnt win Shell probably be back next year too
    yeah i saw ...but shell be back shes young and she has fast carrier wright now ..and she develops fast in stron good play so i think next year she can be really a big player ya know she only 18 she gonna be ok
    and also my second home gurl Domachowska she lost with Venus Williams with thought game so she also gonna be good next year

I'll go with this thread...

Arise Sir Andy

French woman, Marion Bartoli, won the Wimbledon championship !!

I felt so sorry for Lisicki! Bartoli played great, very deserving. And they both seemed like good people. Was nice not to see Williams, Sharapova etc.
    Last edited by Bolt; 07-07-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12