Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Bored..Anyone Else

Default I'm Bored..Anyone Else

I'm too tired to go out. I've looked at every post. I see there is someone on that I pm'd a couple of times. However, I said I wouldn't pm them anymore,so that would be crazy No crazier than posting it on a thread I guess, but like I said i'm bored. The thing that sucks, is, that I gave he/she a link to my band's my space and didn't hear back from this person. Now I don't know if I really suck or I was offensive in some form. I am an American after all. To top it off I'm disturbed that I would even care! Afterall, I have no idea who this person is! Instant Karma...I gave my friend crap because he fell in love with a girl on the internet, and got upset because she met someone in the real world. He was really tore up. I was like you don't even know her! Though I certainly didn't fall in love, I got upset over not hearing back from someone I only pm'd with a couple times.LMAO!! The sick thing is, I'm still bothered! I enjoyed those couple little notes, I loved seeing my little message thing light up! I find this person to be sweet, funny and intelligent.To top it off, he/she is from my favorite part of the world! I had sooo many questions,! Maybe that was the problem. So I'm left to wonder.Was it me or my music?It was probably me..Or my music..Or both.LOL Everytime I see this person post. I'm like darn. Has anyone else had this experience?Anything..Similar..Are you bored too?
    Last edited by itrack4u; 03-30-2008 at 12:36 AM.

whats your favourite part of the world?
    "I'm peeing as we talk, is that OK?.I figured you're going to hear it anyway, and if I at least put it out there you'll be able to pay attention instead of wondering, is she peeing?"
    Gillian Anderson while giving a phone interview

Quote Originally Posted by scully4ever View Post
    whats your favourite part of the world?
    I don't want to narrow it down too much. I will say, they have amazing accents

I used to have a major crush on Scully by the way!Her eyes are incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by bludflygrl View Post
    I'm too tired to go out. I've looked at every post. I see there is someone on that I pm'd a couple of times. However, I said I wouldn't pm them anymore,so that would be crazy No crazier than posting it on a thread I guess, but like I said i'm bored. The thing that sucks, is, that I gave he/she a link to my band's my space and didn't hear back from this person. Now I don't know if I really suck or I was offensive in some form. I am an American after all. To top it off I'm disturbed that I would even care! Afterall, I have no idea who this person is! Instant Karma...I gave my friend shit because he fell in love with a girl on the internet, and got upset because she met someone in the real world. He was really tore up. I was like you don't even know her! Though I certainly didn't fall in love, I got upset over not hearing back from someone I only pm'd with a couple times.LMAO!! The sick thing is, I'm still bothered! I enjoyed those couple little notes, I loved seeing my little message thing light up! I find this person to be sweet, funny and intelligent.To top it off, he/she is from my favorite part of the world! I had sooo many questions,! Maybe that was the problem. So I'm left to wonder.Was it me or my music?It was probably me..Or my music..Or both.LOL Everytime I see this person post. I'm like dammit. Has anyone else had this experience?Anything..Similar..Are you bored too?

what kind of music do you like? I like all kinds of music

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    what kind of music do you like? I like all kinds of music
    I like all kinds as well. I love alternative rock. Anything that moves me. Stevie Nicks is my favorite singer. I love Radiohead, The Smiths, Queens of the Stone Age. I'm really into jazz, Herb Alpert, Chris Botti, Etta James,. For a mellow side... I like Eva Cassidy. Have you heard of her?
    Who's your favorite?

Ok...my favourite at the moment is definitely UH HUH HER.
    Here you can listen to 3 of there songs that are going to be on there upcoming album "common reaction"(presale is April 1st):

www.nettwerk.com/player/uhhuhher

Im so going to buy that album! I love the music!!!
    There are some incredible live performanceson youtube as well. You really have to check them out...and buy their cd
    "I'm peeing as we talk, is that OK?.I figured you're going to hear it anyway, and if I at least put it out there you'll be able to pay attention instead of wondering, is she peeing?"

Quote Originally Posted by scully4ever View Post
    Ok...my favourite at the moment is definitely UH HUH HER.
    Here you can listen to 3 of there songs that are going to be on there upcoming album "common reaction"(presale is April 1st):

www.nettwerk.com/player/uhhuhher

Im so going to buy that album! I love the music!!!
    There are some incredible live performanceson youtube as well. You really have to check them out...and buy their cd
    May 20th! Not a Love Song is awesome. I love the energy!

Quote Originally Posted by bludflygrl View Post
    I like all kinds as well. I love alternative rock. Anything that moves me. Stevie Nicks is my favorite singer. I love Radiohead, The Smiths, Queens of the Stone Age. I'm really into jazz, Herb Alpert, Chris Botti, Etta James,. For a mellow side... I like Eva Cassidy. Have you heard of her?
    Who's your favorite?
    i like Hip-Hop, and Rap and soft rock,and some country. for country i like The Judds, Clint Black, Randy Travis. Oh yeah i like Oldie music as well. I like Barry Manilow,Elton John. I don't know who Eva Cassidy is what songs does she sing?

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Presale is April 1st If you buy it on April 1st you will get an autographed copy. Even better!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast