Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277
Results 2,761 to 2,767 of 2767

Thread: Newbies: Say Hello Here...

Default Newbie, but longtime fan of EandP

Hello Friends,

I'm called Melody. I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm glad to be among friends who are fans of both Ellen and Portia. I love hearing Ellen talking about Portia on her show. I'm realizing recently that my family was never really big on showing any emotions even positive ones like love. I don't want that to be how I live my life. I'm glad to have people in my real life and role models like Ellen and Portia who can show me how. I purposely try to watch the clip of Portia talking about how Ellen's unconditional love healed her. It's such a beautiful thing and I want to remind myself that as often as possible.

Wow this was really long! Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Mel

Welcome YouGottaBe.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Default I'm new! Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm new. Please watch the video I made of Ellen's show as a cartoon! Please help me share to get to Ellen! Happy Holidays Ellen! Ellen cartoon - YouTube

Default julie here

Hi, i'm totally new here. I'm really thankful to have found this forum. Welcome all. I just finished my profile.

Welcome whichcheek.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Thank you Jilest

Follow me @whichcheek. I follow back!

Unreachable AnastasiaBeavrhausen's Avatar

Default How time flies

Hey Ellen peeps. I was last on here in 2013 and I had to see if the forum still was popular and it is. Back in 2007, 2008, 2009 a bunch of us from this forum met in LA and we went to see Ellen. Iíve been to the show five times. Our gatherings were incredibly awesome and a lot of us are still friends via Facebook. I still adore Ellen and Portia and I named my cat Portia! I just wanted to say hello to alland Happy 61st to our queen! I see James is still active! I met him at our last meeting! Iíd like to attach an image but canít remember how to do it! Back then we used sites that donít exist anymore! So happy this is still as strong as ever! Have fun!