Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello I new

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanbri
    Hi Barbara and Granni, welcome to the board and have fun around here!! I don't know if Ellen ever visited this site, but I don't think so. She also hasn't posted a message or anything in here unfortunately.. :cry: So if you get the chance to talk to her, tell her to come over here!!
    btw, Iive in Holland.
    Wow you live in Holland that must be very cool, you sould send some pics on here from there. I would love to visit there sometime but don't know I live in the moutians in west virginia we are tring to go back to Atlantic City, New Jersey. So we will se write back good talking to ya barbara
    Well it's not that great in here I must say..the weather sucks pretty much, a lot of crazy people..I would really prefer to live in the States!! So I'm planning to go on holiday there when I'm older to see how it really is, but I'm sure it's better than here!!

Nothing really special to send pics about, quite regular here I think. I mean I could send you pics of mills and wooden shoes, but there really aren't that much in here as people believe so..
    Well I would think it is alot different. Why how old are you, you can't come over now. I am almost 39, my birthday is december 24th isn't that lovely I got so jipped. But hope you get here soon because it is great there is so much to do anywhere you go in the states Just live life to the fullest while you can it goes so fast. have a great day barbara

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dylanbri, please stop tellin us how great it is. europe sucks...sometimes, ok: most of the time. :roll:
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by grannytoni
    grannytoni is from oklahoma --- where are you from barbara?
    laura, is it cold over there?
    it's pretty chilly here, about 45 degrees F here now [10:45am]
    it's about 62 in my house
    Don't know the Fahrenheit thing. How many degrees Celcius is that?? (I did know it last year when we had to learn it in Science class, but I sorta forgot..:P)

Here's it's now about 2 degrees Celcius (17:55 pm)
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Barbara and Granni, welcome to the board and have fun around here!! I don't know if Ellen ever visited this site, but I don't think so. She also hasn't posted a message or anything in here unfortunately.. :cry: So if you get the chance to talk to her, tell her to come over here!!
    btw, Iive in Holland.
    Wow you live in Holland that must be very cool, you sould send some pics on here from there. I would love to visit there sometime but don't know I live in the moutians in west virginia we are tring to go back to Atlantic City, New Jersey. So we will se write back good talking to ya barbara
    Well it's not that great in here I must say..the weather sucks pretty much, a lot of crazy people..I would really prefer to live in the States!! So I'm planning to go on holiday there when I'm older to see how it really is, but I'm sure it's better than here!!

Nothing really special to send pics about, quite regular here I think. I mean I could send you pics of mills and wooden shoes, but there really aren't that much in here as people believe so..
    Well I would think it is alot different. Why how old are you, you can't come over now. I am almost 39, my birthday is december 24th isn't that lovely I got so jipped. But hope you get here soon because it is great there is so much to do anywhere you go in the states Just live life to the fullest while you can it goes so fast. have a great day barbara
    Well I'm more than twice as young as you (just 15 damn it) so it will take an other 5 years at least for I can go to the USA alone..

I can show you this pic:

This is Sinterklaas, a man who gives the children presents on the fifth of December. Young children believe he walks on the roofs together with his helpers and puts presents through the chimney for the kids. Obviously, this is done by their parents and family (and not through the chimney..:P)[/img]
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by grannytoni
    grannytoni is from oklahoma --- where are you from barbara?
    laura, is it cold over there?
    it's pretty chilly here, about 45 degrees F here now [10:45am]
    it's about 62 in my house
    Don't know the Fahrenheit thing. How many degrees Celcius is that?? (I did know it last year when we had to learn it in Science class, but I sorta forgot..:P)

Here's it's now about 2 degrees Celcius (17:55 pm)
    Hi there Iam from west Virginia It is cold here too!!!!! about 45 degress My name is Barbara Oklahoma is not that far from here. I'v been there writeback barb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

btw, Iive in Holland.

Well I'm more than twice as young as you (just 15 damn it) so it will take an other 5 years at least for I can go to the USA alone..

I can show you this pic:

This is Sinterklaas, a man who gives the children presents on the fifth of December. Young children believe he walks on the roofs together with his helpers and puts presents through the chimney for the kids. Obviously, this is done by their parents and family (and not through the chimney..:P)[/img]
    That is pretty are you alex or laural123 I see the name Alex at the bottom of message who is that. Well I must go and get my 2 children from school now I have a 3 and 4 year old 3 year old is a girl and 4 year old is Dylan my babies so will check back on later ok THANKS FOR TALKING WRITE LATER OK bARBARA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi again---its 8C here or 46F so you are colder there in Holland---sorry---bundle up

Im really old57, a nurse, unemployed for 2 weeks now
    They moved my client out of the area---lousy timing---Christmas and all
    :cry:

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

btw, Iive in Holland.

I can show you this pic:

That is pretty are you alex or laural123 I see the name Alex at the bottom of message who is that. Well I must go and get my 2 children from school now I have a 3 and 4 year old 3 year old is a girl and 4 year old is Dylan my babies so will check back on later ok THANKS FOR TALKING WRITE LATER OK bARBARA
    Well I'm Laura and Alex is Ellen's partner. My signature is saying 'Hi Alex' just in case she'll come around this website..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I see the name Alex at the bottom of message who is that
    As Laura says, Alex is Ellen's girlfriend of over 4 years. This is a photo of the two of them taken on monday at the 'ms magazine women of the year' event:

To answer another earlier question too... Ellen hasnt ever posted a message here. This isnt her official website, just one made by and for fans.

Welcome btw from Scotland to all the new folks.
    ~~~ Just Keep Swimming ~~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12