Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello I new

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Hello I new

Hello I'm new my name is Barbara and I really don't know how this really works so bare with me and any info would be greatly apprec. So Thankyou for your time. Barbara ml

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

welcome Barbara, hope u have fun around there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chery330
    welcome Barbara, hope u have fun around there
    Well Hello to you also. Is there anything you can tell me about the site does ellen ever read these and surprise anybody buy writing back? But anyways tell me about yourself where do you live? I live in west virginia? Thanks Barbara

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi, i'm new also---ellen's show is "comfortable"---don't you think? she's so real---nice and respectful---grannytoni

Ellen-Fan
    Zeist, in a far away country called....Holland..
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Barbara and Granni, welcome to the board and have fun around here!! I don't know if Ellen ever visited this site, but I don't think so. She also hasn't posted a message or anything in here unfortunately.. :cry: So if you get the chance to talk to her, tell her to come over here!!
    btw, I live in Holland.
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

"Be Strong, Speak True, and Spread the Peace"-MLE

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Barbara and Granni, welcome to the board and have fun around here!! I don't know if Ellen ever visited this site, but I don't think so. She also hasn't posted a message or anything in here unfortunately.. :cry: So if you get the chance to talk to her, tell her to come over here!!
    btw, I live in Holland.
    "Never let go what you believe in. Do never let people make you think you're something you're not

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    btw, Iive in Holland.
    Wow you live in Holland that must be very cool, you sould send some pics on here from there. I would love to visit there sometime but don't know I live in the moutians in west virginia we are tring to go back to Atlantic City, New Jersey. So we will se write back good talking to ya barbara

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by dylanbri
    Quote Originally Posted by laura123
    btw, Iive in Holland.
    Wow you live in Holland that must be very cool, you sould send some pics on here from there. I would love to visit there sometime but don't know I live in the moutians in west virginia we are tring to go back to Atlantic City, New Jersey. So we will se write back good talking to ya barbara
    Well it's not that great in here I must say..the weather sucks pretty much, a lot of crazy people..I would really prefer to live in the States!! So I'm planning to go on holiday there when I'm older to see how it really is, but I'm sure it's better than here!!

Nothing really special to send pics about, quite regular here I think. I mean I could send you pics of mills and wooden shoes, but there really aren't that much in here as people believe so..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey laura, holland is a pretty nice place. it's kinda different from other european countries. at least i think so....
    "I wanna get out of here..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

grannytoni is from oklahoma --- where are you from barbara?
    laura, is it cold over there?
    it's pretty chilly here, about 45 degrees F here now [10:45am]
    it's about 62 in my house

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast