Thread: what would you do if your gf has a bf?

Default what would you do if your gf has a bf?

Hello everybody

I would appreciate if you can help me. I am so confused.

what would you do if your gf has a bf but she said she is in love with you but dating with both of us ?

recently, she is acting a bit strange and I think she is trying to put some distance with me but she is still seeing me and making plans for the future. May be I am thinking wrong.

Just to give brief information, we started dating a year ago. We met at a party and she said to me if you ever think to change your sexual choice please let me know. She didn't know I am a lesbian even I wasn't sure. I used to had a gf. But still not sure if I am bi or lesbian. Anyway then it started.
    I love being with her. By the way she has never dated a girl before and she said that it is only you that I attracted. I love you because of you.

Nowadays, I don’t know what to do. We used to text each other every minute and and we talked on the phone every day and we had to lie everybody just to arrange to spend the nights together.

Now, we sometimes do not talk to each other for a week and one day she did not invite me to her house. I was so upset. Yesterday, she called me and we went out for a coffee and had a good time. But neither of us did not know how to treat each other as a friend or lover or what…???? I miss her a lot and I want to send her messages call her talk to her like we used to do but I am afraid to annoy her.

I feel that if I give her some time to think, we will be same again. She is the one and I am ready to do everything for her, just dont know what to do.

What should I do ?

Please help

I wish I could give you some advice that would help.

I know that there has been at least one other person here that had a similar problem.

The best I can do is tell you that you are not the only one that has had that problem.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Thank you James.

Hopefullu, that person who had a similar problem can give me some advices. I wonder how she is doing at the moment.

I really need help

Well seeing as this is kinda late...actually about a month late... well more actually. But anyway I digress.

Personally I think you should sit here down and have a serious talk. Because it isn't fair to you, or the guy she's seeing. She needs to make a decision on what she wants... if she can;t make up her mind then I would say just move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea

"I was pop and locking Portia right outta bed."
    "Winter Coats on the rack, turn the clock back. Thong bikini on the bed, turn the clock ahead."
    ~Ellen