Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bi to Gay

I don't think you have to make a decision. People place too much importance on labeling themselves, you shouldn't stress over figuring out if you are bi or gay, just like who you like and be happy.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you btw, I'm pretty gay but I still like guys a little. I don't know whether I'd call myself bi or gay. But like I said, I don't think it matters.
    -Sam

"LESBIAN DEMANDS CHEESE, CAUSES RIOT"

edfan24

So um you described me perfectly.

I don't really care to label myself, but boy it's still confusing.

I can so relate to all above mentioned... being at a questioning stage myself. In my surrounding, there is not much open discussion about one's orientation. Some friends who have r'ships with both had suggested not to rush into labelling. But I am still keen to know more about myself.

I know I'm more inclined towards gals, less so towards guys.. Maybe some sharing here can help? This will show my ignorance, but in a same-sex relationship, what's attractive to your partner?

Good points everyone. And it's good to know there are some people who are confused about the same thing as I am.

I think Love is a splendid feeling that you feel for another person. Or like Ellen said "spark flew, music flied and fireworks" It's a feeling that can overcomes your senses.
    If you happen to have this kinda affection to someone from the same sex, let that be. You can't resist it, can you?
    I think it's the person that counts, not genders.

I'm in the same boat with you guys...........still confusing about myself though i'm more attracted to girls........i'm not interested in labeling but i'm afraid that if ever i am able to find the one that i love, but the other party is straight........how am i going to face this situation??.....will appreciate any advice.

I would rather be hated for what I am than be loved for what I am not...

Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    I'm in the same boat with you guys...........still confusing about myself though i'm more attracted to girls........i'm not interested in labeling but i'm afraid that if ever i am able to find the one that i love, but the other party is straight........how am i going to face this situation??.....will appreciate any advice.
    It's very hard...if I can tell...I'm going through something like you discribe, love to hetero woman and I have something like waves, sometimes I'm happy, that I have someone who I can love, but on the other hand...it drives me crazy...
    "If problem has a solution, there's no need to have worries, if hasn't, worries don't help." - Dalai lama

By Aggie74

Hi everyone again...

Thanks for answering my thread! You all make brilliant points, and you are all right. I shouldn't worry about labelling myself. But I guess the reason why I wanted to label myself is because I have a thing for...organisation? Everything I do has to be set out right. If that makes any sense to you all, then welldone lol.

But thanks so much for replying. I've decided to just 'go with the flow' and whoever I meet next, is whoever I meet next.

I THINK I like this girl I work with, and we seemed to be very flirtatious today, so you never know? But I have to find out if she is gay or bi first lol!

Heather
    Ms Heather

Join my Les/Gay/Bi/TG Support/community myspace on www.myspace.com/loveopenly

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie74 View Post
    It's very hard...if I can tell...I'm going through something like you discribe, love to hetero woman and I have something like waves, sometimes I'm happy, that I have someone who I can love, but on the other hand...it drives me crazy...
    Exactly,it drives me crazy too......moreover, there aren't many gay or bi ppl in where i live......so, sigh sigh...i wish i can be able to live in LA
    Last edited by untitled; 10-07-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: forget something

I would rather be hated for what I am than be loved for what I am not...

Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Exactly,it drives me crazy too......moreover, there aren't many gay or bi ppl in where i live......so, sigh sigh...i wish i can be able to live in LA
    I'm glad that I don't live there, cause big cities drives me crazy too...
    (I'm girl from small village, so I have the same problem with gay or bi people...but...I don't know if it's problem, cause it's hard to tell if I will be interested when I meet some gay girl...)
    "If problem has a solution, there's no need to have worries, if hasn't, worries don't help." - Dalai lama

By Aggie74

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast