PDA

View Full Version : Did Ellen cheat?

mulletsrock73
06-27-2005, 10:21 AM
I was sitting here thinking about Ellen (as I always do) and I was thinking about her and Portia and I was wondering did Ellen cheat on Alex with Portia. The story goes that Portia and Ellen met again at the Big in 04' awards and sparks flew. I read somewhere that things got so heated that they found the neartest limo and fooled around for hours (but I doubt that is true) So my question is...did Ellen cheat on Alex with Portia?

menu1121
06-27-2005, 10:24 AM
I doubt you will ever find the REAL TRUE answer... but probably.

ellendancer
06-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Like Menu said, we will probably never know the REAL answer. I've also heard about the limo thing. Is it so hard to imagine? I don't think Ellen is as innocent as people make her out to be. In my opinion, if things went down the way the papers say it went down, Ellen and Portia are cheaters.

cheesedoodle
06-27-2005, 11:20 AM
this is probably awful for me to say, but i would cheat one anyone i was with to be with ellen!!! actually, i'd probably say, listen honey, i have an opportunity to hook up with ellen degeneres, so the decision to stick around is yours... haha...

st17ar
06-27-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah, I guess we will really never know, I guess it was just an opportunity of realization for the two of them. Apparently they had an attraction prior to that night and they just acted on it. I know I have seen pictures of portia backstage with some people from will and grace and she had a cosmo in her hand, so maybe she and ellen were a little liquored up and it brought their defenses down.

Tigger2
06-27-2005, 12:43 PM
The odd thing to consider (and it can't be ignored if it is a "fact") is that they supposedly got all hot and bothered on a single night and made the decision that they would break up with their partners within a day or so.

Ellen is seen with Alex at an event honoring Kathy Najimi on November 29. They look happy and together.

E & P run into each other at the awards show on December 1 and find a limo.

Then on December 2, they supposedly dropped the bombs on their girlfriends. At least, that's the date I've seen in several sources.

If this was the first time they'd seen each other since earlier in the year (which is the story they are sticking to), they basically got physical on Wednesday and were kicking out their women on Thursday.

That seems pretty quick IMHO....they didn't seem to agonize over the decision for very long....24 hours? I would like to think this had been brewing for a few months for Ellen's sake.

But no one will ever know for sure unless someone delivers up some of the dirt.

mulletsrock73
06-27-2005, 12:54 PM
That seems pretty quick IMHO....they didn't seem to agonize over the decision for very long....24 hours? I would like to think this had been brewing for a few months for Ellen's sake.

But no one will ever know for sure unless someone delivers up some of the dirt.

Maybe the first time Ellen and Portia met (which was not at the Big in 04' awards) sparks flew but they didnt act on it. So when they met again at the Big in 04' awards they couldn;t control it. It just happened. The decision to leave their girlfriends was really quick so I dont really doubt that they had a fling while still both in separate relationships. Damn I wish I knew the truth though.

Tigger2
06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Yes....their story about meeting earlier in 2004 AND saying that they were attracted to each other, but "decided not to act on it" seems to be their way of admitting that they must have gotten together, at least once, if only to talk about their attraction.

How many of us meet someone for the exact first time and say, "....I'm soooooo attracted to you, but I'm married or seeing someone, so we can't get together".....?

Usually, it takes a little to even admit that you find someone attractive to yourself much less the other person.

I think they must have been in contact, but they don't want to sound like they did cheat.

I would at least respect that more if they just admitted that they were in touch before December than the way they treated their girlfriends. It would make them human instead of amazingly cruel and insulting!

kav120
06-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Sorry i cant tell you where I heard this cause i forget the sourse but I think they met at an event right before the VH1 thing, I think David Geffin (head of Geffin records) had a dinner party and they both attened. Were their girlfriends with them, I dont know, my guess is no. They probably did most of the heavy flirting there. I think Ellen had trouble or at least was falling out of love with Alex and the same with Portia with Fran. They most likely discussed this openly with each other. An attraction was sparked. Im sure they looked forward to seeing each other again at the award show.

Ellen and alex attend Kathy's women of the year thing, but if anyone has a wireimage account and can view the video of their arival Ellen doesnt seem so happy, actually her eyes look glossed over, maybe from crying. A reporter asks how her thanksgiving went and her reply was "it was sad" Of course the joke is about killing a bird to eat it or what ever but it seemed to have a dark under tone, as if there was a double meaning. I think the breakup was in progress right then.

VH1 show. Ellen and Portia met up and flirt and Ellen feels confident that at least she is trying to slip with Alex and doesnt feel as guilty, Portia feels the same. Actually i have no idea what portia and frans deal is, I think if they were having baby talk and portia didnt want one then she might have used that as an excuse to not feel guilt as well.

I dont think Ellen and portia got it on in a limo, i heard although they did go to Guy ( a bar in LA) after the show their publisists were with them at least for the ride there. who knows for the ride home. I think people at the award show saw them leave together and came up with the makeout story. They werent to discret at the award show though, People magazine said Ellen had her leg up on a bench Portia was sitting down on and Portis had her hand around Ellens leg. very touchy feely.

Conclusion: after talking it out and being half way breaking up with their girlsfriend s they had some heavy flirting and maybe a kissfest to hold them over until everything was offical. Or they just didnt give a crap and screwed

NatBall5
06-27-2005, 04:46 PM
thanks that was some great info kav!! one of them just needs to come out with the truth...and save us all the trouble of wondering!

Tigger2
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Since Kav has info about several encounters, then maybe there is more to it than "...hi...you're hot...let's dump our girlfriends."

I do have an account with Wire Image and the only pics I saw from the Najimy event were typical. They were standing together looking like they did a few weeks before during the interview with Stone Phillips. I didn't see the video, so maybe that is more telling.

I guess it's such a switch from the tone of the interview that it's just too crazy for me to believe. Someday it will come out, because it always does.

I think it would be good for everyone if they hadn't hidden this, so that we can all stop thinking they were so insensitive. Unfortunately, I think many fans will never let go of that image, at least for E.

Pally
06-27-2005, 07:53 PM
I agree that the story will prbably come out in time. I know Ellen isn't as innocent as she appears but then again no one is perfect. My only wish is that she is happy with Portia. I love seeing the sparkle in her eyes....those beautiful blue eyes.

ellendancer
06-27-2005, 08:04 PM
I have to admit that as much as I don't like the relationship, I was happy to read that little part in ALLURE magazine about how Portia made Ellen light up when she laughed. That made me think "Okay, maybe this is okay, maybe Ellen isn't being stupid about this."

mulletsrock73
06-27-2005, 08:07 PM
That made me think "Okay, maybe this is okay, maybe Ellen isn't being stupid about this."

I agree with you on that. After reading the Allure article it made me more accepting of Portia. I like to think that Ellen is happy with Portia and thats all that matters.

And I do hope to hear about how everything happened between Portia and Ellen. Its all very intriguing. Secrecy is interesting.

JetGrrl
06-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I just wanted to say, mulletsrock, that mullets do rock (when paired up with a mohawk) ..... yeah, baby! yeah!

mulletsrock73
06-27-2005, 09:06 PM
hey yeah i love mullets. I saw this shirt online that said "She-Mullets Are Sexy" but I hate ordering things online. But yeah thankx for saying hi JetGrrl and oh jets rock too!!! lol or are you meaning like the band Jet because they rock too!!! lol

EllenWinnie
06-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I agree that the story will prbably come out in time. I know Ellen isn't as innocent as she appears but then again no one is perfect. My only wish is that she is happy with Portia. I love seeing the sparkle in her eyes....those beautiful blue eyes.

I like her blue eyes.

mulletsrock73
06-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I like her blue eyes.

Yeah her eyes are completely amazing. I have never met anyone or seen anyone with eyes like hers. They are incredible and very captivating and sexy. lol She looked amazing on the Allure cover!!!!!

JetGrrl
06-27-2005, 10:06 PM
But yeah thankx for saying hi JetGrrl and oh jets rock too!!! lol or are you meaning like the band Jet because they rock too!!! lol
Heh.. heh.. both of the above... plus Jet Girl from the Tank Girl cartoons/movie...

I said, are you gonna be my girl?
Well, so 1,2,3, take my hand and come with me
because you look so fine and i really wanna make you mine.
I say you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine.
Oh, 4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks
now you dont need that money with a face like that, do ya.
Big black boots, long brown hair, she's so sweet with her get back stare.

*cough* maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much sugar, my karaoke voice ain't so hot

Ellentubrutus
08-03-2005, 03:46 PM
The ALLURE cover made me do doubletake - she looked more like PARIS HILTON or something.... (not so good) lots of airbrushing .....

anywayZ, for those of u interested in breakup photos - or where they were spotted etc chk out the forum -

Pre and Post Breakup photos

I'd say Ellen lost NO TIME eh! (Alexandra is hot btw)
she deserves better and hope she dumped Ellen !!
remember Ellen's career and life so to speak was in the toilet basically up until the talk show in 2003 and Alex was WITH HER the whole time (after Anne and all that)
AND all of sudden Ellen gets too hot with and all with new found Emmy glory ! starts partying and so she goes out and finds herself another "celeb" LOVER !
personally , i dont think Portia's hot !

I wonder if this a psychology thing - when you are down you basically settle for whoever comes your way - given they are attractive (again NOT to take anything away from alex)

and then all of sudden when you are doing well and have no money issues and life's just Hunky DORY :)
then you think you can DO EVEN BETTER !!

any thoughts?