Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's with the swimming suit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default What's with the swimming suit?

No seriously, what's that? I know I'm a little late in response, but I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore:

Ellen, I know you're 50 years old, and at this age some might feel a little "auntish". But really, my MOM has a better looking swimming suit and she has two grandchildren!

*sigh* that's it. got it of my chest. can go on admiring a woman with exquisite taste in interior design (my mom, in case you're wondering).
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default What's with the swimming suit?

Yes .. I agree, and know what you are getting at. But I can relate to this .. Ellen is always so stylish; I think this shows her vulnerability and honesty. Isn't this what we love about her?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think that she wears what makes her comfortable. I don't think that she appreciates how beautiful she is.

She seems to just not like two piece suits.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? Do YouTube? What about facing a book?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    I think that she wears what makes her comfortable. I don't think that she appreciates how beautiful she is.

She seems to just not like two piece suits.
    Well said James. I agree.
    "I'm the cat by the bar toasting to the good life"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i like Ellens bathingsuit i think it looks really nice on her and james is right what ever makes her comfortable for Ellen to wear

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cant read it anymore, have to add my five cents
    i cant believe everyone thinks her swimming suit is ok, because it is not!
    come on people.. i agree with James that she doesn't appraciate her beauty but she knows some good style and have at least few stylists so i was really shocked to see her in this brown thing i didnt expect her to wear bikini of course, but there are many nice sport suits or at least swimsuits like this one have other colours!
    anyway.. i was shocked
    >"I guess what I'm trying to say is ... I did get the joke about the toaster oven."<

Unreachable AnastasiaBeavrhausen's Avatar
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well I don't care... they had fun and if it was their pre-honeymoon, they are in love and it was obvious this trip! The swimsuit is awkward, but come on... nit pick on this? Big deal! ROFL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

In with my .02

I think Ellen does really well living under a media microscope to imagine someone taking pics of me in what i wear everyday...that would be a good laugh for critism.

dreamscape

Quote Originally Posted by irock4u View Post
    In with my .02

I think Ellen does really well living under a media microscope to imagine someone taking pics of me in what i wear everyday...that would be a good laugh for critism.
    I am like you, if they followed me around and took pics of my wardrobe Im sure there would be plenty of laughing going on....you wear what is comfortable and what you are comfortable wearing. AB I agree with you as well. Can you imagine the stories and reports that would be floating around about Ellen had she sported a two piece bathing suit, whether its was a bikini or something a little more conservative? Im not even going to go there as to what they would say, I do know they would make one comment for sure and I dont think any of us would enjoy that comment, so hey if she was comfortable in the suit she chose to wear more power to her and shame on us for picking it apart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well i think that a bathing suit is a bathing suit whether it be a nice one or not at least she did have fun and they enjoyed being on vacation

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast