Thanks (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default E&P at the 2012 GLAAD Media Awards

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/22/...rtia-de-rossi/

As cute as always. They were so gorgeous

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does she hate the paparazzi or what? She's a different person with Ellen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by itrack4u View Post
    Does she hate the paparazzi or what? She's a different person with Ellen.
    I agree! I have the same impression. Everytime she's photographed alone, she seems to be soo angry and even mean! She's not mean or angry or anything bad when we see her with ellen or when she has her public performances... I don't know what is the problem...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Portia won't have been happy to see the paparazzi, but it does look like she gives a little smile of acknowledgement. The pics are taken very quickly, and she's just keeping to herself. They don't really deserve anything more.
    When she's with Ellen she would obviously seem more relaxed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think we know that Portia is far less outgoing than Ellen and she has always been more irritated by paps, she also seems to find it hard to pretend anything else. There are numerous pics of her flipping the bird at paps before she and Ellen got together and she clearly doesn't like being caught out by them, but then that's the nature of them isn't it, they hide in plain sight and suddenly jump out at people giving them no time to react before capturing several pics, which looks like what happened with Portia, because she seems surprised and off guard, although as Bolt says, she does try to give a little smile.

What annoys me most about paps is that we may see the pics they take, but we don't always know when or where they were taken, Portia could have been to the doctors or dentist or whatever and maybe not feel great, yet people will judge her for the pics they take (I don't mean us here!).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    I think we know that Portia is far less outgoing than Ellen and she has always been more irritated by paps, she also seems to find it hard to pretend anything else. There are numerous pics of her flipping the bird at paps before she and Ellen got together and she clearly doesn't like being caught out by them, but then that's the nature of them isn't it, they hide in plain sight and suddenly jump out at people giving them no time to react before capturing several pics, which looks like what happened with Portia, because she seems surprised and off guard, although as Bolt says, she does try to give a little smile.

What annoys me most about paps is that we may see the pics they take, but we don't always know when or where they were taken, Portia could have been to the doctors or dentist or whatever and maybe not feel great, yet people will judge her for the pics they take (I don't mean us here!).
    Yeah, that's absolutely true. I'm just wondering on what does it depends, because when we see her with Ellen she's literally smiling into the camera but when she's alone she's very serious. And generally... concerning paps - If I were celeb. I will beat them, or throw in them with something heavy... It's terrible that somebody so agressive, so obsessed and even rude is following you on every little step of your life. It's sooooo hipocritical that I'm saing that because on one side I understand why people hate paps, and I don't like them but on the other side I'm looking for every single picture of E&P on the Internet, I'm following them and what I like the most is to see them everyday... But I hope that I'm not alone with this little hipocritical weirdness

And BTW. I think Portia look cute anyway at those recent photos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock25 View Post
    Yeah, that's absolutely true. I'm just wondering on what does it depends, because when we see her with Ellen she's literally smiling into the camera but when she's alone she's very serious. And generally... concerning paps - If I were celeb. I will beat them, or throw in them with something heavy... It's terrible that somebody so agressive, so obsessed and even rude is following you on every little step of your life. It's sooooo hipocritical that I'm saing that because on one side I understand why people hate paps, and I don't like them but on the other side I'm looking for every single picture of E&P on the Internet, I'm following them and what I like the most is to see them everyday... But I hope that I'm not alone with this little hipocritical weirdness

And BTW. I think Portia look cute anyway at those recent photos

Don't worry you're not alone, I'm hypocritical too because even though I really hate paps and what they do, I still look at the pics too!! I guess it's like seeing a car wreck, you don't want to look because it's awful, but you can't help it!