Thread: CHRISTMAS ASSISTANCE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default CHRISTMAS ASSISTANCE

HI MY NAME IS AMANDA JONES 22 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT AND IM A MOTHER OF TWO SMALL CHILDREN. MY SON IS 5 AND MY DAUGHTER HAS JUST TURNED 2. I KNOW THAT THIS MY NOT ME TO PLACE TO ASK ANYONE ABOUT THIS, BUT IM IN GREAT NEED OF HELP. I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY RESOURCE THAT WOULD HELP WITH CHRISTMAS FOR MY TWO CHILDREN. THEY BOTH NEED SHOES AND CLOTHES REALLY BAD. I HAVE A JOB AT SEARS BUT I ONLY MAKE $6.20 PER HOUR AND THAT GOES TO MY BILLS IN MY HOME. I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE FILL SORRY FOR ME I JUST WANT TO SEE MY KIDS GET SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS. MY PHONE # IS 864-933-0279 MY ADDRESS IS 420 SIMPSON RD APT34, ANDERSON SOUTH CAROLINA 29621. AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS akjluvs50@yahoo.com THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME[/b]

Ellen-Fan
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well it depends on where u live and what stores are near u for me to help you out since i live in Rhode Island. but if you need to go to places that are cheap and still have great gifts for your children, i would say go to either Wallmart for toys and clothing (mostly toys because there are more toys that are cheap and ur kids would love) or Payless for shoes. I am 13 and i have gone there every time i have needed shoes until i was 11 and started working at a job. i am almost 14. and i don't know if there is a Payless Shoe Store around but they have great selections and have great prices. you could try Kohles for clothing. right now everything is 40-50% off. so that is what i think you should do. i hope i help you out and i hope you and ur family have a merry Christmas! if you would like me to help out with anything else please e-mail me at ridrummer4life@yahoo.com or on here. better to e-mail me but what ever works for you. good luck my friend...

~Stephanie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi,
    You might want to try and shope at K-Mart they always have low prices there also and for shoes you could try K-mart or go to Pay-Less because they both have some good deals there.
    if you cannot find anything there then you can e-mail me at birkett_dawn at yahoo.com. have a very nice Christmas okay.

-Dawn

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.